Complete your NPS survey to be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher
- These terms and conditions apply to the NPS survey completion competition promoted in The Warren July 2022 Owner’s Newsletter on behalf of Haulfryn Ltd.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- By entering the Prize Competition, you are deemed to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, the terms of the Haulfryn Ltd Privacy Notice and being contacted by Haulfryn Ltd for marketing purposes.
- The Competition is free to enter and entrants can enter by submitting a completed NPS survey linked to from the email sent to the primary owner’s email address sent to owners at The Warren, Crugan and Tal-Y-Fan parks.
- The Prize Competition will close is 23:00 on Wednesday 31st August 2022.
- Entries must have completed the survey in full to be considered as a Prize Competition entry. Only one survey response may be submitted per NPS survey link emailed to the primary email addresses held.
- The Promotion is not open to employees or agencies of Haulfryn Ltd, their family members nor anyone else connected to the Company.
- By entering entrants are agreeing to their photographs potentially being used in public marketing in the future. Haulfryn Ltd reserve the right to use the photography freely in connection to Haulfryn Ltd activity.
- Haulfryn Ltd accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, or injury incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Competition nor for any entries that do not reach the Prize Competition before the closing date.
- Haulfryn Ltd reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently delete the Prize Competition with or without prior notice.
- The Prize is one £100 voucher to spend at The Warren to include the Warren Shop, the Warren Spa, the Warren Leisure, the Clubhouse or the Sandbar.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Haulfryn Ltd reserves the right to substitute the Competition Prize for an offer of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- There will be one Winner who will be selected at random from the completed NPS surveys after the closing date. The Winner will be contacted by email by Friday 12th September 2022 and will be given details on how to redeem their Prize. Failure by the Winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within five days of the email, a substitute winner may be chosen at the discretion of Haulfryn Ltd. The original Winner shall then cease to be eligible for the Prize.
- The Competition is governed by English law.
Read this Competition's Terms and Conditions