Photography Prize Competition
- These terms and conditions apply to the Photography Prize Competition promoted on Facebook Owner Community Pages on behalf of Haulfryn Group Ltd.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- By entering the Prize Competition, you are deemed to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, the terms of the Haulfryn Group Ltd Privacy Notice and being contacted by Haulfryn Group Ltd for marketing purposes.
- The Competition is free to enter and entrants can enter by submitting attractive, positive and inspiring photographs of their holiday park by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. A maximum of three photographs per person or email address may be submitted.
- The Prize Competition will start at 10:00 on Monday 9th August 2021 and the closing time/date for the Prize Competition is 23:00 on Tuesday 31st August 2021.
- Entries must follow the guidelines of including no people within the photograph and the photograph must be taken of the park on which the entrant is located.
- The Promotion is not open to employees or agencies of Haulfryn Group Ltd, their family members or anyone else connected to the Company.
- By entering entrants are agreeing to their photographs potentially being used in public marketing in the future. Haulfryn Grip Ltd reserve the right to use the photography freely in connection to Haulfryn Group Ltd activity.
- Haulfryn Group Ltd accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, or injury incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition nor for any entries that do not reach the Competition email address stated above.
- Haulfryn Group Ltd reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently delete the Competition with or without prior notice.
- The Prize is one £150 voucher to spend online at cameraworld.co.uk
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other items.
- Haulfryn Group Ltd reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an offer of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- There will be one Winner who will be selected on the grounds of skills and relevance to the Prize Competition. The Winner will be contacted by email by Friday 10th September 2021 and will be given details on how to redeem their Prize. Failure by the Winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within five days of the email, a substitute winner may be chosen at the discretion of Haulfryn Group Ltd. The original Winner shall then cease to be eligible for the Prize.
- The Competition is governed by English law.
Read this Competition's Terms and Conditions