Win a 5 Star luxury break at Dartmoor View Holiday Park
WHO CAN ENTER
- This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- There is no purchase necessary
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
- Entries must be received by the last day of each month. The draw will take place the first week of each month. Entries received after the Closing Date will be carried over to the next draw. January 2023 will be the last month that this competition will run, with entries closing at midnight on 31st January 2023.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, call us on 01647 231131 or by email to Dartmoor-View.Enquiries@haulfryn.co.uk with your name, contact number and preferred dates for your park tour.
- There is a limit of one entry per household. Once the complete tour of our park has taken place you will be entered into the draw.
- Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete, or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
- The prize is as described at point of competition entry. No cash alternatives, vouchers or refunds available, it includes self catering accommodation from arrival to departure for 4 people sharing (as stated), staying at Dartmoor View Holiday Park in Devon. The prize is non transferable, non refundable and subject to availability and excludes Bank Holidays & peak season. The prize must be taken within 6 calendar months.
- Any travel expenses, or any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests. Spending money, travel insurance, flights, optional activities and personal expenditure or incidental costs are the responsibility of the winners. Travel to the holiday location is not included.
- Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable.
- All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw each month following a complete tour of our holiday park, and the winners will be picked at random.
- The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Dartmoor View Holiday Park, Whiddon Down, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 2QL enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- The winner[s] will be notified by email within 14 days after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winner[s] will be required to confirm their acceptance of the prize. If a winner does not respond to communications within 21 days or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts