Ownership FAQs

Can I finance my Holiday Home?

Many customers decide to spread the costs of purchasing their Holiday Home, we have a wide variety of finance providers specialising in Holiday Homes in the UK that offer the most competitive loan rates with affordable monthly payments. These finance providers include Anglo-Scottish Asset Finance, Gallery Finance Limited and Pegasus Finance. Please get in touch for more information. There are also other options available, and you are free to select the best option for you

How much deposit will I need to pay?

Special order holiday homes require a 20% cash deposit and stock models a 10% deposit of the purchase price.

Is it possible to part exchange my tourer or motorhome against my new holiday home?

We can offer part exchange values for all static caravan holiday homes, as well as all touring caravans and motor homes.

I already own a holiday home at another park, what can I do?

Even if you own a caravan holiday home on another location, we can make all the arrangements for you to join us. A member of the team can talk you through the process and we can help make all of the necessary arrangements.

What additional costs are involved after I have bought my Holiday Home?

There are several annual costs payable such as annual site fees, this is the rent paid to the park for occupying a pitch each year. Local authority rates are normally payable this can range depending on the site's size and location (some locations do build this into the annual ground rent). Fuel costs for gas and electric are payable, these are normally metered so you just pay for what you use. You will also need to insure your home and this is dependant on the value of the home.

Can I rent out my Holiday Home?

It is possible to sublet your holiday home on a selection of Haulfryn locations. Subletting your holiday home when you're not using it can be a great way to earn extra income to offset your running costs.

If I buy a Holiday Home can I live in it?

Holiday Homes are not for permanent residence and are designed for holiday use only. They should not be occupied for long, continuous periods of time. Site licenses will dictate how long you can occupy them for and you will require a permanent residential address to purchase a holiday home. Haulfryn do offer a wide selection of residential locations.

Can I upgrade my holiday home in the future?

You can choose to upgrade your holiday home at any time. Our experienced teams on Park are there to help you make a decision that’s right for you. If you have finance on your current holiday home, any existing finance would be settled and a new finance agreement would be made for your new holiday home, making it much more affordable and convenient.

Will I own the land?

No, you are buying a holiday home along with the right to occupy a pitch on the Park, providing you pay the annual pitch fees and adhere to the Park rules, but you are not purchasing the land.

Do any of the parks or holiday homes offer disabled access?

For advice, information and a good choice of locations to meet a variety of access needs, please contact a member of the team. Every Haulfryn Location can provide a detailed accessibility statement upon request. We can also provide specially designed accessible caravans from most manufacturers.
Can't find the right answer?
Get in touch
Book a visit
* Required Field
Request a callback
* Required Field
Download a brochure
* Required Field
Come to our open day
* Required Field