The cavernous living space, featuring carefully selected soft furnishings, semi-vaulted ceilings, and wooden painted feature walls creates a warm ambience and elegant aesthetic, which is completed by the herringbone parquet style flooring that runs throughout the open plan area. The large windows and sliding doors flood the open-plan living area with natural light for a light and fresh feel. This home is easy to maintain, with contract furnishings and robust furniture.
• Vaulted ceilings throughout
• Colour co-ordinated sofa, curtains, blinds, carpets, laminate & vinyl flooring
• Dining table with chairs, coffee table
• Kitchen features solid oak effect worktops: 4 burner gas hob, oven, microwave, wine cooler, dishwasher, fridge with freezer department & washer dryer
• Equally sized bedrooms with en-suites
• Sunken hot tub area accessible from either double bedroom.
• TV socket to lounge & bedrooms
• USB sockets to kitchen, lounge & all bedrooms
• Shaver socket to all en-suites
• Energy efficient A Rated boiler
The Dovecote. Beautiful, practical, smart!
To book a viewing at the luxury holiday home in Devon, please get in touch with the park team today.
Annual pitch fee: £6,800
Take a look around
A haven of peace and tranquillity that unites magnificent Devon countryside views with excellent facilities, this is the ideal base for enjoying relaxing and invigorating breaks alike.