Sleek, with clean lines and a distinctive architectural glazed front, the Contemporary Lodge exudes the style and individual character synonymous with Wessex.
Clad in Thermowood, the Contemporary has two sets of patio doors to the front which afford fantastic holiday practicality with a true sense of style. Exterior lighting in the bold soffit overhead illuminates the front elevation at night and with its clean uncomplicated lines, natural light, and versatile space, this lodge sits perfectly in any surrounding.
The interior combines high style with luxurious accommodation and includes fully integrated appliances as standard. Highly atmospheric, the beautiful interior design incorporates freestanding furniture and natural linen fabrics giving a chic, modern feel.
The Contemporary provides a wonderful spacious environment with everything needed for the perfect holiday… who could ask for more!
- 2 Bedrooms – 1 Double Ensuite, 1 Twin
- Separate Family Bathroom
- Full Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- White panelled, vaulted ceilings and exposed feature wooden beams
- Spacious open-plan living space incorporating lounge, dining and kitchen areas
- Contemporary wall-mounted fire in the lounge
- Devon style two and three seater sofas with scatter cushions
- Nest of tables, storage coffee table and extending dining table and chairs
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including a fridge-freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, oven and 4-burner hob
- Freestanding bedroom furniture including beds and bedside tables
- Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors to all bedrooms
- Coordinated bed sets, duvets and scatter cushions
- Fitted bathroom and en-suite with heated towel rails and wall hung vanity units
- Feature tiling to the bathroom and en-suite
- Lined curtains and Roman blinds to the living area and bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the bathroom and en-suite
- Hessian back carpet with underlay to the lounge, dining area, hall and bedrooms
- Large front decking
- Private Hot Tub Area
For more information or to book a viewing of the stunning Wessex Contemporary at Devon Hills, please get in touch today.